Thursday, October 28, 2010

So a month ago i started weight watchers, it started out really great. I realised i started having more energy and wasn't sitting all the time. But then going out on mini vaca's and such i was thrown off track and didn't stick with it so well. ANYWAYS, I am back on and let's hope i get this weight off me and do things i want to in life. I wish i didn't have a digital scale because when i get on it, it always says a diffrent number. It goes up and then down, up and then down, it really sucks. I feel good that I am doing so well with sticking to my goals and the next day or 2 it says a diffrent number, what to do. Some times I feel like i am failing my family because i am not loosing the weight as fast as we all would like. My goal right now is to loose15-20 pounds before trying to have another child. I think it is a good idea, and if i am on a roll I will continue to loose and just wait to have another baby.
Noah still have 2 teeth (and is grumpy as ever), but he knows now how to walk along the couch's but that's all he does. Still scoots and doesn't crawl, only says mama and dada, and he shakes his head no but doesn't know what it means. I don't think he is sleeping as well as he needs to and should during the night. Kaden is constantly screaming (in his sleep) about something and noah is either wide awake just playing or he is sleeping. John went and took care of kaden this morning at 4 in the morning and noah was just standing up in his crib playing away. Noah still cries and throws his fits when i am not holding him or in the same room. He is getting a little better during the day, he will let john hold him while i am sitting next to them but it's still really hard. When he wakes up he will be awake for 1/2 to an hour and then want to go back to sleep. Then takes his second nap at 1 and will want another oneat 6 for an hour then go to sleep for the night at 8. I am so glad that i have him and kaden in my life I don't know what i would do with out them.
kaden gets to start school next year, so we are very excited about that. He knows how to count to 10 and count fingers and such. We just need to learn our abc's, (which i sing to him while brushing his teeth and he tries to sing with me). I go over his shapes and colors but he just hasn't picked up on them yet, but he will in time. I am growing his hair out again till I can't stand it anymore (and it's almost to that point)but I love when his hair is wet and it shows all the cute curls. He is 3 yearls old and going on 13 some days with his attitude, but we have lots of fun coloring and painting. I am trying hard not to let him watch as much tv, but what to do when i need a break and it's too cold outside for him to play when noah is sleeping?
John and I can't wait till this summer when we are going to start looking for a house of our own. We are working on getting our bills paid off again or mostly paid off so we can get a house of our own. Its hard to be patient but we just need a place of our own. Life has it's ups and it's downs, but we all learn something in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Love ya! You are a wonderful mom and wife! (not to me, to your family! haha)

    ReplyDelete